Tailor-made software development
In the engineering world there is no one-stack-fits-all solution. A bridge in Rome has to withstand other loads than a bridge in Alaska - it is similar with software engineering. Every project has different needs based on which the engineer should decide wisely how she or he will meet them in order to deliver a high-quality, maintainable and sustainable software solution.
Knowing that and based on a wide range of experience developing various B2C and B2B applications I am happy to bring to the table:
- React & React Native development
- Web standards & accessibility
- Performance & SEO
- Design system integration
- Node.js & backend development
- Data structure and flow layout
- Headless CMS and static site generation
- DevOps & deployment
Consulting & Architecture
- Technical project planning & product conception
- Technical documentation
- Mentoring & guidance of junior developers
- Sustainable web development
Interested in working together?
In case you are working for a nonprofit organization or have something in mind to make this planet a better place to live on, please do not hesitate to tell me about your idea - I am always happy to support projects with a social, public or environmental impact. Even though you do not need my support, let me tell you: keep it rollin'! The world needs people like you.
Development is passion and passion is what makes life a poetry.
Hello! I am Franziska, a software and web engineer from Germany, passionated in developing intutive, high performance digital experiences for web & mobile for more than 7 years.
Tech stack in a nutshell.
- React.js, Next.js, Node.js, React-Native, Astro
- State management: Redux (RTK), Zustand
- Testing: Jest, Cypress
- Headless CMS: Strapi CMS
- Others: CI/CD, Docker, Github